Pryor, OK 74361
General Maintenance Worker needed for Pryor Schools!
This assignment will be temporary while grounds keeping is necessary. 7am-3pm M-F
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions form supervisor.
- Cuts grass and trims weeds on property.
- Digs flower beds and plants flowers
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including buffing, dusting, sweeping and mopping.
- Empties trash cans.
- Paints exterior and interior walls and trim.
- Repairs parking lots and sidewalks.
- Assists with moving furniture and loading/unloading supplies.
3-6 months experience
Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 50lbs.
Must be able to work outdoors in all conditions
Must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $13.85 /hour