Pryor, OK 74361
Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Cuts samples from paper roll to be tested.
- Tests paper sample for tensile, thickness, weight, moisture content, sizing, top and bottom cobb, porosity and saturation.
- Visually inspects paper sample for contamination, formation, and liner coverage.
- Uses tape measure to ensure proper width of roll after rewinding.
- Records all test data and sets up numbers to shift production reports and follow set procedures for the testing of a product.
- Assists in paper machine startups and shutdown.
- Primary duties will be a Process Control Technician relief, XP tester and will assist in administrative duties in office.
- General area housekeeping
- All other duties as assigned
- A strong commitment to safety
- Computer data entry background.
- Fast paced industrial background (at times testing intervals are 12 to 14 minutes).
- Work 12 hour shifts (11 out of 12 hours on your feet).
- Familiarity with testing equipment.
- 2 year technical diploma or demonstrated skills preferred.
- Ability to understand and identify visual defects in a product.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work in a group and be a team member in a team oriented organization.
- Good communication skills.
- Prefer SAP experience.
No felonies or misdemeanors accepted. Must pass a drug screen. Must have an excellent attendance record.