Pryor, OK 74361
Now hiring an experienced Events Coordinator to manage the arrangement, coordination and supervision of events including contracts and permits for area venues and retail space. This position will also serve as a liaison between MidAmerica Industrial Park and the City of Pryor, working with several organizations. The event coordinator will assist in marketing and manage all event-related communications including coordination of media with MidAmerica Marketing personnel.
- Assist with setting and maintaining the annual budget for The District expenses.
- Seeks out sponsorships, donations, grants, and volunteer organizations to help offset event costs.
- Assist in development of annual activities/events within the park.
- Provides administration of event license agreements.
- Assist and manage The District tenants including new business attraction and recruitment, as well as acting as the point of contact for tenants when problems arise.
- Manage and maintain website, including calendar of events.
- Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
- Develop and assist in the creative content of all printed marketing materials for MidAmerica rental space and The District.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the City of Pryor including Pryor MainStreet and Pryor Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Represent MidAmerica on the Pryor Area Chamber of Commerce Boad and other relevant organizations.
- Responsibel for delegating event set-up and tear-down at all venues.
- Demonstrate proficiency of audio-visual equipment and technology at all venues. Training may be required.
- Assist in development and coordination of BMX events in collaboration with Mayes County BMX Organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of three to five years of relevant experience in event planning, facility management, and/or public relations. Degree can offset required experience.
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Abilities
- Positive Attitude
- Computer Proficiency