Tulsa, OK | Temp to Hire
- Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skills set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Maintain documentation of our applicants (work history, testing, absences, and work order information in our database).
- Taking/filling orders and managing the order life cycle
- Targeted recruiting, screening, hiring, orientation, and training of temporary employees
- Data Entry of applications
- Running background screens and communicating results
- Problem resolution and employee relations
- Maintain communication between customer, temporary employees, and Action Group Staffing
- Develop and maintain leads database of prospective clients.
- Conduct field marketing calls to prospective clients leading to opportunities to identify new business opportunities through skill marketing.
Education/Experience of the Staffing Coordinator :
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experienced in social media recruitment (ex. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) would be a plus
- Experience in full cycle recruitment
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Ability to solve problems
- MS Office knowledge(Word, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to type a minimum of 40+ words per minute
- At least 1 year of staffing experience preferred