Pryor, OK 74361 | Temp to Hire
Responsibilities of the Staffing Coordinator:
- Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skills set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Maintain documentation of our applicants- Ex. work history, testing, absences, and work order information in our database.
- Taking/filling orders and managing the order life cycle
- Targeted recruiting, screening, hiring, orientation, and training of temporary employees
- Data Entry of applications
- Running background screens and communicating results
- Problem resolution and employee relations
- Maintain communication between customer, temporary employees, and Action Group Staffing
- Develop and maintain leads database of prospective clients.
- Conduct field marketing calls to prospective clients leading to opportunities to identify new business opportunities through skill marketing
Bilingual is a plus!
Must come in to apply to be considered for the position. Please bring 2 forms of ID.
300 W Shawnee St, Suite C, Muskogee, OK 74401. We accept applications between 8-4.
Education/Experience of the Staffing Coordinator :
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree is preferred but not required.
- Experienced in social media recruitment (ex. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) would be a plus
- Experience in full cycle recruitment
Requirements of the Staffing Coordinator :
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Ability to solve problems
- MS office knowledge(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to type a minimum of 40+ words per minute
- At least 1 year of staffing experience preferred