Fort Gibson, OK | Temp to Hire
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
We prefer that you have previous experience in maintenance and fixing machines as well as mathematical skill.