General Warehouse Workers
Muskogee, OK | Temp to Hire
General Warehouse Worker/Machine Operator
Fort Gibson, OK
Currently seeking a Warehouse Worker/Machine Operator to fill a vacancy in Muskogee, OK. No experience required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively and the ability to work 12 hour shifts.
Responsibilities of the General Warehouse Worker/Machine Operator
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Will be operating some machinery
- Maintain inventory by completing diary logs.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Requirements of the General Warehouse Worker/Machine Operator
- No experience required!
- Day and Night Shift Available
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively.
Compensation of the General Warehouse Worker/Machine Operator
$9.00/hourly for day shift & $9.25/hourly for night shift
Come by our office located at 300 W. Shawnee St. Suite C in Muskogee, OK with two forms of ID to apply.
GED or High School diploma is required.
Six months of manufacturing experience is preferred.
This job offers Paid Vacation, PTO, Health Insurance, 401k and more.