Pryor, OK 74361
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Clean, label and sign off equipment.
- Create and maintain label printing.
- Scan test documents into RIM system.
- Take and download equipment pictures.
- Assist testers as needed.
- Maintain proper performance of printing devices.
- Contribute to team effort by working with others and accomplishing related functions as needed.
- Complete any task as assigned by supervisor as needed.
- Comply with government regulations, laws, company policies and company procedures.
- Work overtime as necessary.
- Attend work as required.
- Arrive for work on time.
- Charge time accurately in time and attendance system on computer to ensure accurate labor distribution and payroll.
- Follow manufacturing instructions, work by oneself without constant supervision, be self-motivated and complete job assignments on time.
- Care for tools and equipment. Advise maintenance of equipment that is not working properly.
- Clean work area as required.
Must have 2-4 years of steady work history.
Must be willing to submit to a background check and pass a pre-employment drug screen.