Muskogee, OK 74403 | TEMP
We are seeking an energetic, experienced Inside Sales Representative for a Industry leading company in Muskogee Ok that manufactures quality steel and aluminum products that are supplied to major manufacturers of commercial vehicles, school buses and military vehicles. The right candidate will support Engineering, Sales, and the General Manager in organizing, controlling and monitoring of sales-contract activities. This position will generate and maintain cost estimates for the fabrication, packaging and distribution of parts, components, sub assemblies and finish products.
A successful candidate will exhibit outstanding outstanding interpersonal skills, Engineering knowledge, effective oral and written skills, excellent computer and technical skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel Applications, analytical ability, and exceptional attention to detail.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday position at the exempt pay level. Starting pay is based on experience and satisfactory pre-employment screening
* Generate cost estimates and quotations for fabricated products
* Communicate with customers to create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
* Read and interpret product drawings
* Engage in technical discussions through demonstrations and presentations
* Identify revenue oppurtunities
* Complete projects as assigned
* Maintain and improve quality results by following ISO9000-2015 quality assurance standards
* Demonstrate accountability and flexibility
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Must report to work on a timely basis and maintain attendance in accordance with company policies.