General Warehouse Workers
Dover, NJ 07801
Currently seeking a Warehouse Worker to fill a vacancy in Paterson, NJ. The successful candidate must possess at some warehouse experience, must able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively and must be able to work swing shift positions.
Responsibilities of the General Warehouse Worker
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintain inventory by completing diary logs.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Requirements of the General Warehouse Worker
- Must have some warehouse experience and a good verifiable work history.
- Must be able to work swing shift positions and be flexible.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Compensation of the General Warehouse Worker
- Salary: $12.16 /hour