Pryor, OK 74361
The Contract Administrator is responsible for reviewing, creating, and maintaining customer contracts regarding waste, water, building rentals, hangar rentals, and the Expo center. Maintaining and tracking all construction contracts for change orders, project cost, and risk evaluation. Prepare and email monthly invoices and serve as backup for accounts payable and payroll.
Key responsiblities include:
- Track all construction contracts by project, maintaining spreadsheets that track contract cost, change orders and pay requests, including dates that change orders are approved by the Board of Trustees, increase or decrease in cost, days to completion and other expense that effect the overall contract cost.
- Review and maintain building leases, verifiying that all tenants have a current certificate of insurance on file and track rent escalators and bill accordingly. Review all lease terms and flag any expired or month-to-month leases. Bill insurance premiums on a monthly or annual basis.
- Review and maintain customer waste and water contracts.
- Send employee headcount notices to appropriate waste customer on a quarterly basis and bill accordingly.
- Review, create and maintain customer hangar contracts, verifying all airport tenancts have a current certificate of insurance on file with required insurance limits, and notify customers of any runway closures or maintenance that would impact pilots.
- Prepare and email monthly invoices for metered and unmetered waste and water contracts, airport tenants, building rentals and grazing leases according to current contracts.
- Maintain calendar and schedule events at off-site event centers, preparing contracts, verifying renters have required insurance, coordinate opening and closing of each facility and meet with potential renters at facilities to show available space.
- Serve as backup to the Controller for Accounts Payable processing and payroll duties.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A college degree (preferred) but commensurate experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a contract administration role.
- Knowledge of construction project management.
- Knowledge of contract documents.
- Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Outlook.