Bilingual Spanish/English Assembly Line Worker
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual looking for a great opportunity to work for a well established company . The successful candidate must possess at some warehouse experience, willing and available for overtime, and ready to hit the ground running.
- Assembly, testing, troubleshooting and inspection of parts
- Completing documents and records required with the process
- Maintaining required inventory of parts, assemblies
- Installing, un-installing, and transporting of equipment for assembly, testing, and packaging
- Analyzes and resolves assembly/testing problems, requests assistance from supervisor and quality as needed to solve problems
- High School diploma or equivalent education is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish is a must!
- 1-3 years’ experience in electro mechanical assembly or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Ability to read, understand basic documents, drawings, and diagrams
Hours: Monday through Thursday 7am until 5pm with occasional Fridays 7am to 11am.