Fort Gibson, OK | Temp to Hire
Roles and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot machine control systems that contain PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
- Provide support for production as part of the maintenance team.
- Help with machine change over, preventative maintenance, and repair when required.
- Develop positive and respectful interactions with managers, supervisors, maintenance technicians, and machine operators.
- Participate in continuous improvement culture.
- Follow safe working practices.
Skill Set Requirements
- Must be able to use RS Logix 5000, RS Logix 500, or RS Logix 5 software for machine troubleshooting.
- Must be able to go online with Control Logix, Compact Logix, SLC500, or PLC5 using either Ethernet I/P, DH+, or RS232. Must be able to download PLC program if necessary.
- Must be able to replace Panelview and download application using Panelbuilder 32.
- Must be able to replace Panelview Plus and download application using RS View Studio Machine Edition.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Must be able to replace and configure AB Powerflex 40, 400, and 525 VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) and Yaskawa V1000 and P1000 VFDs.
- Must be able to replace and configure AB Kinetix or Pacific Scientific servo drives. Ability to download configuration file into servo drive if necessary.
- Must be able to use a multimeter and work in control panels with up to 480VAC.
- Must be able to use a Megger to test if a motor is good or bad.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Microsoft Exchange.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Aptitude for further development of technical skills.
- Understands symbols on P&ID’s and tag references on line layout drawing.
The physical demands outlined below are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Use hands to handle, touch and manipulate items.
- Occasionally stoop, reach, kneel, crouch, twist and walk.
- Have vision abilities to include proximate vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus as well as be able to effectively see and process computer generated images on a screen or hand-held device.
- Ability to walk within a manufacturing plant environment as necessary.
- Ability lift up to 50 pounds as necessary.
These Job Requirements in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their manager or supervisor.
Pay will be determined based on experience.
Interview is required.
A successful candidate will be able to troubleshoot electrical issues, have the ability to use a laptop in job function, be mechanically inclined, and be flexible and willing to help in other areas as work load demands.