On-Site Staffing Coordinator
Tulsa, OK | Temp to Hire
On Site Staffing Coordinator
Performs various staffing and clerical functions such as processing request from clients seeking temporary workers, entering employee data and payroll in to system database, verifying accuracy of employee information through personal interviews and matching temporary workers with client needs. Daily visits to facility floor checking on status of employee performance and management needs. Duties include documentation, preparation, and timely filing of accident reports. The On Site Staffing coordinator reports to the Branch Manager and at times with the Operations Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- The On Site Staffing Coordinator meets with the client company to understand their staffing needs and then recruits, interviews, and selects temporary employees who match those qualifications.
- Recruit, screen, assess, and hire employees to be placed in jobs that best match their interests, skills, and career goals.
- Reviews records to locate registered workers who match job requirements and are available for scheduled shifts.
- Notifies selected workers of job availability and records referral and interview information on systems database.
- Files records, and performs other clerical duties including phone, file status confirming Work Comp Insurance coverage, and accuracy of data input.
- May give employment applications to applicants, schedule interviews and administer skill tests if necessary for job placement.
- Treating everyone we encounter as we wish to be treated, with integrity and respect with the upmost courteously at all times, being fair, polite, respectful and professional while clear about what action will be taken and when.
- Maintain an on call phone contacting customer at the beginning of each shift and filling orders for client as necessary throughout the work schedule.
- Transfer employees to medical facilities if treatment for work related injuries is necessary.
Operational duties include (but not limited to):
- Recruiting, Screening, Interviewing, Application and Testing Candidates
- Taking/ filling orders and managing the order lifecycle
- Targeted recruiting, screening, hiring, orientation and training of temporary employees
- Data Entry of applications and test results
- Running background screens and communicating results
- Problem resolution and employee relations
- Customer reporting & service delivery
- Administration of employee retention programs
- Maintain communication between customer, temporary employees and Action Group Staffing full time Staff
- Participate in meetings with end-users to understand department needs.
- Ensure overall satisfaction, and offer customized solutions
- Strive to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Special projects as assigned
- Understanding of Workman’s Comp
- I-9’s and E-verifies
On Site Staffing Coordinators interact with their host client listening to their needs and finding employees to help them achieve their business goals taking and filling orders, managing the order life cycle, resolving problems, and developing continued client satisfaction through customer service. Service includes recruiting, screening, hiring, training, conducting orientations, resolving problems, and managing employee relation’s issues along with all employment related data entry.