Muskogee, OK | Temp to Hire
Hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm, but may slightly vary.
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Must have knowledge of the Muskogee area to be able to give directions to drivers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Data entry, payroll, and dispatching drivers to local locations.
Qualifications and Skills
- high school diploma with a number of years administrative and supervisory experience
- knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- knowledge of business and management principles
- computer skills and knowledge of office software packages