Tulsa, OK | Temp to Hire
Research properties to determine if associated with HOA, lien research and remediation, collecting detailed HOA information, negotiating with HOA's, collection agencies or attorneys to reduce delinquency balance, mentor and or train new associates or temporary staff, quality check/review work done by other associates as needed, consult and communicate with clients and third verbally and written.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Research properties to identify HOA and validate payment status including negotiating past due balance.
- Manage a portfolio of files with various orders in various stages to ensure they are processed timely within SLA and within quality requirements.
- Contact the clients, HOA's or their delegated third parties to resolve any issues preventing status being brought current including negotiations, title remediation, payment processing, and research/problem resolution.
- Provide client with status updates on deadline delays or any issue that prevents the order from meeting the contractual service level agreements
- Manage vendor and client customer service requirements
- Contact client to request access and procedure information as needed
- Assist the Call Center as needed with inbound or outbound calls
- Assist Supervisor as required
- Participate in interdepartmental cross training
- Expected to participate in overtime as directed
- Understand and support the company's goals and objectives
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
The position is expected to meet monthly, quarterly, and/or annual goals and have specific accountabilities that will be outlined by the supervisor.
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ year collections or relevant experience
- 1+ year call center or relevant experience
- 1+ year mortgage operations or relevant experience
- 1+ year working with mortgage titles or relevant experience
- 1+ year REO property preservation or relevant experience
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and internet skills
- Type 45 WPM
- Ability to sit and work at a computer station for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Ability to hear and speak on the phone
- Working environment is indoor, ventilated, reasonably clean, and well lighted
- Generally little or no probability of injury or health impairment