Fort Gibson, OK | Temp to Hire
Blender Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must apply blending procedures, sanitation and quality directives or initiatives in a manner consistent with food safety and quality.
- Will request, inspect and receive ingredients from the Raw Materials Department Verify SVG forms.
- Will periodically monitor calibration labels on scales, gauges and flow meters used in the blending and processing operation to ensure validity and accuracy.
- Will not alter or deviate from any procedure, policy or oral directive without prior management approval.
- Responsible for the blending of authorized ingredients in the order and manner specifically outlined in each customer specification.
- Ensure blending is conducted in a safe, sanitary manner in the designated quantities, using correct blend tanks and processed in pre-designated processors only.
- Prescribed written requirements of time, temperature and flow of product during processing will be monitored and recorded at the required frequencies.
- Correct configuration of processor and verification of software set point values of times and temperatures will be strictly adhered.
- Maintain active communication with production/filler personnel to minimize unnecessary downtime.
MUST HAVE forklift experience and be willing to take an English/Math test!
An interview is required.