Bilingual Staffing Coordinator
Tulsa, OK | Temp to Hire
Performs various staffing and clerical functions such as processing requests from clients seeking temporary workers, entering employee data in to system database, verifying accuracy of employee information through personal interviews and matching temporary workers with client needs, and answering and directing phones.
Staffing coordinators interact with customers who need staffing support, listen to their needs, and find employees to help them achieve their business goals, taking and filling orders, managing the order life cycle, resolving problems, and developing business through customer service. Service includes recruiting, screening, hiring, training, conducting orientations, resolving problems, and managing employee relation’s issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Staffing Coordinator meets with customers to understand their staffing needs and then recruits, interviews, and selects temporary employees who match those qualifications.
Recruit, screen, assess, and hire employees to be placed in jobs that best match their interests, skills, and career goals.
Reviews records to locate registered workers who match job requirements and are available for scheduled shift.
Notifies selected workers of job availability and records referral information on systems database.
Files records, and performs other clerical duties including phone, file status confirming Work Comp Insurance coverage, and data input.
May give employment applications to applicants, schedule interviews and administer skill tests if necessary for job placement.
Treating everyone we encounter as we wish to be treated, with integrity and respect with the up most courteously at all times, being fair, polite, respectful and professional while clear about what action will be taken and when.
Operational duties include (but not limited to):
- Recruiting, Screening, Interviewing, Application and Testing Candidates
- Taking/ filling orders and managing the order cycle
- Targeted recruiting, screening, hiring, orientation and training of temporary employees
- Data Entry of applications and test results
- Running background screens and communicating results
- Problem resolution and employee relations
- Customer reporting & service delivery
- Administration of employee retention programs
- Maintain communication between customer, temporary employees and Action Group Staff
- Participate in meetings with end-users to understand department needs.
- Ensure overall satisfaction, and offer customized solutions
- Strive to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Special projects as assigned
- Understanding of Workman’s Comp